Monday, 22 February 2010


I textured the tree to make it look more like the concept art.. However I had some problems with the branch on the right as it kept looking 'detached' therefore I've made a version without the branch and then I'll ask my group and we'll decide which version should be kept.

And I added some rubble to the outside of the building to make it look as though it was destroyed and therefore more in keeping with why it isn't like the other houses..

I'm not sure if we will be using this model anymore though, since we've already got a lot of work to do and we're planning on beginning compositing tomorrow so that we can get the rendering done as soon as possible.

Ryan also gave me a tutorial on UV texturing last week that he found on this site; so if need be I can texture using the imported Photoshop method which will look better than the pre-made textures Maya has.

No comments:

Post a Comment